at McDonald’s® is Back – Can You Peel It?
$1 Million Winners Compete to Show Just How Easy it is to
Win at McDonald’s
To kick off another season of the MONOPOLY® Game
at McDonald’s®, McDonald’s will host the first-ever
Celebrity Game Piece Peel-Off Challenge, hosted by Mr. Monopoly to show
just how easy it is to play and win. Reality show stars from Survivor
and The Apprentice go against two of the 2007 MONOPOLY Game at McDonald’s
winners to see who can peel hundreds of game pieces off of a giant-size
Premium Coffee Cup and Fry box the fastest. Afterward, media and consumers
will have an exclusive opportunity to interact with all of the winners
at the “Ask a Winner” booth and see what each of them
had to do to win their respective challenges.
What’s easier – being stranded in the jungle,
facing a grueling boardroom, or simply peeling a game piece?
McDonald’s is showing consumers just how easy is to play
the MONOPOLY Game at McDonald’s, which is back in restaurants
October 7 through November 3 (and online through November
17) and is offering consumers millions of chances to play
Tuesday, October 7, 2008 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Los Angeles, CA: Parking lot of McDonald’s
Restaurant at 2810 S. Figueroa St.
• Yul Kwon - $1 million winner, Survivor:
• Randall Pinkett - Winner of The Apprentice (Season Four)
• Ashley Berry - $1 million winner of MONOPOLY 2007 Game at McDonald’s
• Lina Contreras - $25,000 winner of MONOPOLY 2007 Game at McDonald’s
• ...and, Mr. Monopoly!
• Reality show winners going head to head
with past MONOPOLY Game at McDonald’s winners in the
first-ever Celebrity Game Piece Peel-Off Challenge.
• Giant-size McDonald’s packaging covered in hundreds
of MONOPOLY game pieces.
• Consumers interacting with winners at the “Ask a Winner” booth
• Mr. Monopoly, a pop culture icon and face of HASBRO’s
Megan Severs, GolinHarris, (773) 339-9421 -